Reports to: International Operations Director, National Program Manager
Position: International Fellow
Location: Colombia, Nepal (Two Positions Available)
If the idea of spending two weeks in a foreign country leaves you longing to have an even greater impact and grow deeper in your relationships with others, consider joining Wine To Water as an International Fellow. Our International Fellows primarily serve to support the work of our International Operations, while also providing a life changing experience for volunteers from all backgrounds as they experience the world water crisis firsthand.
Reporting to W|W Intl. and the National Program Manager, the International Fellow’s primary responsibility is to act as liaison between W|W Internationall and the W|W Field Office team. Furthermore, the fellow should actively support all functions and program initiatives including but not limited to: team communications, WaSH program implementation, community development, and volunteer team coordination. Lastly, the fellow should will work in the spirit of interdependence, innovation, and quality growth to ensure W|W meets its strategic objectives while and supporting the overall mission of W|W.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation, and communication skills Profficient in Google Drive & Microsoft Suite
- Positive Attitude, Detail Oriented, and Organized
This position reports to the International Operations Director and the National Program Manager. There will be times when this position will liaison between our International Operations department and our local staff. At Wine To Water, constant collaboration between different departments and different projects is highly encouraged.
Support the Field Team in:
- Identifying and vetting WaSH initiatives in support of W|W’s mission
- Submission of program proposals and reporting in accordance with W|W
- International Operations SOP
- Management of operational and WaSH program budgets
- Gathering and submitting impactful and relevant media content
- Relationship building with local partners, donors, and program stakeholders
- Volunteer team planning, hosting, and follow- up in accordance with Volunteer Program expectations.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• International travel experience
• International experience leading teams strongly preferred
This position is for an International Fellowship. As a Fellow, this position will not be considered a salaried employee of Wine To Water, but instead an independent contractor.
Wine To Water will pay or reimburse for any reasonable and necessary expenses for travel, food, and lodging on trips authorized by Wine To Water.
• Please complete the application and submit a cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, please be sure to tell us why you are interested in this job and what makes you a strong candidate
• We will review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
• We may invite finalists back for a second interview